Use the above filters to cycle through the 2020 vendors
Inspired by the Kiwi can-do mentality to challenge the masses that beer is no longer “just beer” Expect unique brews and ingenuity in flavour.
Ace Degenerate – WCIPA, 7%
Cucumber Hippy – Cucumber Berliner Weisse, 4%
Mahu Lager – Lager, 4.5%
Once Were Vikings – Kviek IPA, 7%
Sunshine Daydream – Hazy Pale Ale, 5.2%
A place joy forgot, jumbled of mismatched parts, broken bones of a brewery brought back to life.
Abandoned IPA – IPA, 6.4%
Hazy #4 – Hazy IPA, 6.6%
Kettle Sour – Sour, 5%
Just like that time a man screamed “You’re in the jungle, baby!” at Axl Rose, a chance encounter can tap you into a new zone of creative-inspiration. Such was the case for the musos-turned-brewers from Bassline, in Karori, Wellington.
For these guys, blowing off creative steam meant picking up an instrument. Until they discovered brewing. For this brew-duo, crafting a tasty drop didn’t feel so different from a good jam. With the theory down, there’s no limit to the flavours you can start riffing with.
Experimental Hop Banned in DC – American Pale Ale, 5.2%
Hazy Gin & Juice – Grapefruit & Juniper Hazy IPA, 6.5%
Rye of the Tiger – Rye IPA, 7%
Tonka Bean Red IPA – Red IPA, 6.5%
New Zealand Brewing Company taking nothing seriously except making bigger tasting beers!
Adulting Session – Hazy IPA, 4.5%
Change Maker – IPA, 6.2%
Oh Goodie Fruited Bubblegum Ice Cream – Sour, 5.4%
Reeferendum – Hazy IPA, 6.9%
Good people love good Beer.
Brothers Beer is a home for all people who like to drink good beer.
Dogpatch – American Pale Ale, 5.4%
Salt Water Gose – 4.5%
Supernova – Champagne Pilsner, 5.3%
Viva La Haze – Hazy IPA, 6.9%
XPA – 4.60%
Strange Brothers Raspberry & Lemon Cider – 5.1%
Cassels Brewing Co. is a family owned, award winning Craft Beer Brewery, located in Christchurch, New Zealand.
American Pale Ale – APA, 5.4%
Lager – 4.3%
Nitro Milk Stout – Milk Stout, 5.2%
Nectaron IPA – IPA, 6.1%
Apollo Cider – 4.5%
Providers of Fine Boutique Wines from NZ and Portugal.
Stocking the award winning Casa Santos Lima – Portuguese Wines.
Pluma Vinho Verde
Wine Of Portugal Frisante Semi Sparkling
Passion Reserva Red
The Deep Creek journey embodies the spirit of adventure and comraderie. Our mission is to produce the best quality beers possible across a spectrum of flavours and styles. And to have fun doing it. Brewed for the adventure…
Aloha – Guava Passionfruit Sour, 4.5%
Bahama Mama – Mango Coconut Sour, 4.5%
Haze – Hazy Pale Ale, 4.7%
Sauvage – Barrel Aged Brett Saison, 7%
Senorita – Chilli Hazy IPA, 6.5%
Undercurrent – Pilsner, 5%
Dubbed the fries specialists entrusted with the task of bringing authentic Dutch fries to our fair shores, the hand-cut fries here have been treated with the utmost care before being topped with creamy mayonnaise, tangy satay sauce and finely chopped onions for garnish.
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Dutch Fries
Large Cone of Handcut Fries – 8.50
Small Cone of Handcut Fries – 6.50
At your Miramar local, we simply aspire to create the kind of damn fine beer that delivers mouth parties and brings a bit of character.
We enjoy spending our waking hours taking a second look at what defines a traditional style, and from there, we give the recipe boundaries a bit of a nudge.
Yeah, sure it might not please the Purity Police… but actually, we’re good with that.
Canna Beer – Session Hazy Hemp IPA, 4.2%
Expatriate – APA, 5.6%
Juice Cinda, Hazy IPA, 6.7%
Smooth Operator – Cream Ale, 4.7%
The Classic – Lager, 4.5%
Hard Case – Strawberry Lime Cider, 4%
Dutchy’s is all about the burgers with the best ingredients – locally sourced, free range, fresh and cooked over a smokey charcoal grill and the hand cut chips with Dutchy’s garlic mayo.
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Burgers, Hand Cut Chips + Fried Chicken
Royale Burger, 9.0
– beef pattie from the charcoal grill, cheddar, pickles, chopped onions, t sauce + ‘murican mustard
Southern Fry Burger, 9.0
– buttermilk and spice soaked free range chicken, crispy coated and crunchy fried, with cheese, pickles and sriracha mayo
Hand Cut Chips, 6.50
– proper, skins on, twice fried, hand cut chips – with Dutchy’s garlic mayo
Southern Fry Nugs, 8.0
– nugs of buttermilk and spice soaked free range chicken, crispy coated and crunchy fried
Electric Pukeko Hats is a fun, fashion forward hat brand providing kiwis with the latest in head wear trends. Trilby’s, cheese cutters, panamas, wide brim mens’ and stylish ladies’ hats…they have you covered!
As well as polarised wooden arm sunglasses.
Mens & Ladies $20.00 -$60.00
Polarised Wooden Arm Sunglasses $40.00 – $50.00
Fashionable Ladies Sunglasses $40.00 – $50.00
Sunglasses include hard case & microfibre bag
Finery Drinks – Made for the discerning sociable grown ups with grown up good taste.
Naturally Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly, free from preservative and sugar, using only the finest ingredient.
Proudly New Zealand Made, owned and operated.
Blood Orange, Blackcurrant, Chilli & Rosemary – 5%
Grapefruit Cucumber & Mint – 5%
Lemon Myrtle Lime & Black Tea – 5%
Vanilla & Elderflower – 5%
A classic New Zealand Food Truck serving assorted cuisine.
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Hot Food
American Hotdog, 7.0
– Steamed frankfurter in a bun with options for cheese, onions, tomato sauce and mustard
Hot Dog, 6.0
– Deep fried battered hotdog on a stick served with tomato sauce
Roti Wrap, 9.0
– Chicken satay or butter chicken variety with salad (satay variant will contain peanuts)
Vegetarian Nachos, 9.0
– Corn chips with chilli beans, cheese and sour cream
Hot Chips, 6.0
Sometimes you just have to take the leap. Fortune favours the bold. The meek might inherit the Earth, but they don’t reach the summit, blaze new trails, sail over the horizon, take their chances and play their hand.
Fortune Favours is crewed by beer lovers who quit their day jobs, restored a heritage building and built their own brewpub in central Wellington’s Leeds Street precinct. We love beer and we want to share that love with you. Fortune Favours beers are fresh, fun and innovative.
The Naturalist – Unfiltered Pale Ale, 5.3%
The Ravenous – Hazy IPA, 6.4%
The Sour Experimental Feijoa Gose – 4%
The Wellingtonian – NZIPA, 6%
The Sunchaser – Apple and Blueberry Cider, 4.7%
Luckies – Pineapple, Passionfruit, Mango Seltzer, 4.5%
New Zealand made bratwurst in a fresh, locally made baguette with onions or sauerkraut and a selection of sauces.
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Bratwursts
Mild Mini Fritzs, 5.0
Spicy Mini Fritzs, 5.0
Fritz’s Wieners serves up the highest quality, New Zealand made, 150 g manuka smoked bratwurst in a freshly baked baguette bun, with onions or sauerkraut
We’re located in an old petrol station in Wellington. It’s an unlikely place for a brewery but our aim in the Garage is to create unique and beautiful beers. We like pushing boundaries, reinterpreting styles and challenging the notions of what beer can be. We’re here to try something new. Just like you.
Bliss – Backyard Lager, 4.5%
Electric Dry Hop Acid Test – Dry Hopped Kettle Sour, 4.2%
Fresh DEC – Monthly Hazy IPA, 7%
Fugazi – Hoppy Session Ale, 2.2%
Hazy Daze: Talus – Hazy Pale Ale, 5.8%
Wildflower: Blackberry – Foraged Blackberry Wildflower Sour, 7.4%
A taste of Indonesia you will remember for a lifetime!
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Indonesian
Pita Pocket filled with your choice of filling and Asian greens salad, sweet chilli mayo and crunchy shallots
Balinese Chicken Pita Pocket, 8.0
Beef Rendang Pita Pocket, 8.0
Mixed Pita Pocket, 9.0
Vegetarian Tempeh & Tofu pita pocket, 8.0
– Asian greens salad with tempeh & Tofu, peanut dressing filled in pita pocket garnish with crunchy shallot (Vegan)
THE FIRST AND FOREMOST VINEYARD IN GLADSTONE
Established on the old river bed of the Ruamahanga River at Gladstone, our focus is simply to craft beautiful wine that expresses the exceptional characteristics of the soil, the climate and the region.
Heyday Beer Co. is Wellington’s newest craft beer brewery situated on Upper Cuba Street serving fresh beer and great food.
Celestial APA – APA, 5%
Comet NEIPA – Grapefruit NEIPA, 6.8%
Ruby Queen – Beetroot IPA, 7%
TacocaT – Taco Lager, 4.6%
Tepache – Pineapple Sour, 4.6%
True Myth – White Stout, 6%
As a real Mexican I love to share my passion and integrity with my food.
The amazing flavors, that we create when we cook everything from scratch, using local New Zealand products and some Mexican imported ingredients. All this is wrapped in a tortilla that will transport you to my native Mexico to experience what life is all about.
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Real Mexican Food
Beef Quesadilla, 9.0
– Beef slow cook with Guajillo, Melted cheese, Brown rice, beans and salad
Chicken Quesadilla, 9.0
– Chicken marinated with Chipotle, Melted cheese, Brown rice, beans and salad
Vegetarian Quesadilla, 9.0
– Capsicum, Mushrooms, Beans, brown rice, salad and Fresh homemade guacamole
Guacamole and sour cream, 2.0
Brought together through slinging pints and creating distinctive and explosive beers, JuiceHead is all about making quality beer that burst with flavour, tests the taste buds, and leaves you craving another. Cheers!
CHAOS – India Stout, 6.4%
Detonator – Pale Ale, 5%
Devil’s Rain – West Coast IPA, 7.2%
Fusion – NZ Pilsner, 4.7%
Mind Funk – Tropical Sour, 6%
Wasteland – DDH Hazy Pale Ale, 5.8%
Laughing Bones Brewing is a New Zealand craft beer label producing a range of high-quality craft beers reflecting true kiwi culture. Fine craft beers for Everyone!
Bone Dry – Brut XPA, 5.7%
Cool Beans – Coffee/Vanilla Amber Ale, 4.7%
Lazy Bones – Summer Ale, 4.6%
Shake Your Mangos – Milkshake IPA, 6.0%
The Duke – Rye Pale Ale, 5.9%
Little Creatures was originally brewed in Australia in 2000 by a bunch of mates who loved hoppy pale ales, so decided to brew one themselves. A huge shed (and former crocodile farm) on the water’s edge in Freemantle was to become the home of this beer and the birthplace of Little Creatures Brewing Co.
Barnstormer Hazy IPA – 6.5%
Catalina Lager – 4.3%
Guava Passion Sour – 4.5%
Catalina Cider – 5%
Authentic Traditional Greek Loukoumades, deliciously indulgent.
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Greek Donuts
Classic Honey Syrup Loukoumades, 8.0
– 8 Delicious Traditional Greek Loukoumades soaked in Honey Syrup and Garnished with Cinnamon and Walnuts (DF)
Classic Vanilla Syrup Loukoumades, 8.0
– 8 Delicious Traditional Greek Loukoumades soaked in Vanilla Syrup and Garnished with Cinnamon and Walnuts (DF, Vegan)
Two precious parcels of land are home to Luna Estate’s Martinborough vineyards in the Wairarapa wine-growing region of New Zealand. Two distinct terroirs to create one magical wine selection.
Mao and Co; Handmade dumplings and noodles with a dash of panache.
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Asian Street Food
Beef Noodles, 9.0
– Ground Beef, Sichuan Pepper and Bok Choy Noodles
Chicken Noodles, 9.0
– Chicken, Sesame Satay Noodles
Spicy Tofu Noodles (V), 9.0
– Spicy Tofu, Bok Choy and Lotus Noodles (Vegan)
Dumpling Bowl – Pork & Beef, 9.0
– Beef and Pork Dumplings with Soy Dipping Sauce
Vegan Dumpling Bowl (vegan), 9.0
– Tofu, Spinach and Shiitake Dumplings with Soy Dipping Sauce
This is two ordinary people, opening a new business. Just regular people, like you or me, except they’re making very, very good beer.
Mean Cerveza – Mexican Lager, 4.5%
Mean Haze – Hazy IPA, 7.3%
Mean IPA – 6.7%
Mean Sour: Session Mango – Fruited Sour, 2%
Coming from the neighbourhood that always looks on the bright cider life, we’ve found the in-cider information on juicing those local apples into something very a-peel-ing. From cheeky puns right through to our tasty drops, this is how we like dem apples.
Apple IPA – Hopped Cider, 6%
Cider Cider – Dry Apple Cider, 4.9%
Strawberry Rosé – Pink fruity Cider, 4.9%
The Lucky Taco Cider – Spicy Cider, 4.9%
Native Hard Sparkling is just some *Good Clean Fun*, with (pretty much) no carbs, sugars or fat and a 4.6% alcoholic kick. We also donate a share of profits to help protect and sustain our native species.
Our drinks are simple – made from sparkling water, fermented and distilled cane sugar and a dash of real fruit. Come try New Zealand’s first alcoholic sparkling water!
Apple & Feijoa – 4.6%
Berry & Blackcurrant – 4.6%
Kiwifruit & Lime – 4.6%
Lemon & Yuzu – 4.6%
Peach, Mango & Passionfruit – 4.6%
We’re a small brewery on the Kapiti Coast formed by a brewer, a waiter and a chef. We brew aromatic, food friendly beers that are as at home on the dinner table as they are at the beach, the bach or the bar.
Beach Hoist – American IPA, 6.5%
Petit Luna – Hibiscus & Lime Sour Ale, 2.5%
Pit Boss – Smoked Doppelbock, 7%
Science – Session Pilsner, 4.2%
From Parrotdog’s shiny new brewery in Lyall Bay, Wellington, New Zealand, they’re continuing to do what they started back in 2011: making approachable, award winning beer.
Quality and simplicity form the basis for their mantra in keeping things uncomplicated. Their range is a diverse cast of characters, with something to suit every one of you, and everyone of us. Nice.
Birdseye – Hazy IPA, 5.8%
Bitterbitch – IPA, 5.8%
L.B. Beer Strata Lager – Strata Lager, 4.8%
Lloyd – Hazy IPA, 6%
Rhys Coconut Hazy IPA – Hazy IPA, 6.0%
Yellowhammer – Hazy Pale Ale, 4.8%
Ranger Beers started after Anthony sold his Ranger to purchase the equipment needed to make great beer. He really loved his Ranger, it was his dream car, but he loved beer even more, so he gave up his job, sold his car and here we are.
#100%Kiwi – NZ IPA, 6%
Raptor – APA, 5.5%
The Seamer – Cream Ale, 4.5%
The Style Bender – Hazy IPA, 6%
If the Roxy Cinema and CoCo had a love child it would be ROCO… Silver and fabulous, ROCO rocks in and a party begins. ROCO frequents the Saturday Night Market, pops up on the waterfront, raves and festivals and sells a mean cup of joe and the stinkiest Mac N’ Cheese – when you need it, where you need it.
CUISINE MENU: Coffee & Mac N’ Cheese
Black Coffee, 4.0
White Coffee, 5.0
(Soy & Almond Milk available)
Stinky Mac N’ Cheese (Vegetarian), 8.0
– ROCO’s famous Stinky Mac N&’Cheese with your choice of funky cheese (Kapiti Kikorangi Blue or Smoked Havarti) and Rosemary breadcrumbs. With your choice of hot sauce
– Add Bacon Stick, 1.0
We are selling the best Roti Wrap in town! We started our own business 12 years ago and continue to grow every day!
All our Rotis are made fresh daily!
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Sri Lankan and Malaysian
Butter Chicken Roti wrap, 9.0
– CRISPY ROTI Wrap with Butter Chicken letus, creamy cheesy garlic aioli with mild chilli
Lamb Stuffed Roti, 9.0
– Crispy Garlic butter ROTI with masala flavour Lamb, potato, mild stuffed roti (your choice sauce available)
Vegan Stuffed Roti, 9.0
– Crispy Roti with mix masala, potatoes, capsicum, and mix veg(you choice of sauce)
Triangle Vegi Samosas (2) with Sauce, 8.0
– Crispy butter pastry with potatoes, mix veg, cashew nut, Masala. (Your Choice of sauce)
Sweet GULB JAMUN, 7.0
– Sweet Dumpling in a Golden syrup finishing with cream
Come and see us for the best dumplings in town!
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Dumplings
Chicken & Mushroom dumplings, 9.0
Pork, Garlic & Chive dumplings, 9.0
Pork, Prawn & Coriander dumplings, 9.0
Vegetarian dumplings, 9.0
6 Pan-fried dumplings served with your choice of soy, chilli or red vinegar with ginger dipping sauce.
Sprig & Fern Brewery produces real craft beers and ciders in Nelson, New Zealand.
Our award-winning beers are 100% natural, brewed with no artificial additives and unpasteurised to retain maximum craft beer flavour.
Hazy IPA – 5.5%
Nectaron Pale Ale – Pale Ale, 6%
Berry Cider – Fruit Cider, 4.5%
Mango & Lime Cider – Fruit Cider, 4%
Grown Up Lemonade – 4%
We are a small, local business that serves as a mobile food vendor to all taco lovers in/around Wellington!
Taco Addicts makes Austin style, Tex-Mex tacos with handmade tortillas, salsas and fillings and an emphasis on fresh, seasonal and free range ingredients.
We offer vegan, gluten free, dairy free & omnivorous options.
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Tacos – Tex-Mex/Mexican
Ayam Lah Taco (DF), 7.5
– shredded chicken (free range/halal) in a spicy lemongrass & coconut sauce, limey red cabbage, coriander, fried shallots
Chur! so Good Vegan Taco (Vegan), 7.0
– oregano potatoes, marinated tofu chorizno, caramelised onions, shredded cabbage, Vegan Taco Sauce, Salsa Roja
Just Another Jerk Taco (Vegan), 7.0
– spicy jerk marinated tofu, red cabbage slaw, creamy tahini dressing, coconut bacon
Perky Pork Taco (DF), 7.5
– Havana coffee & chilli braised pulled pork (Woody’s Free Range), lettuce – coriander & diced onions, coriander v. aioli, Salsa Roja
Spring Bean Taco (Vegan), 7.0
– refried black beans – chilli roasted kumara & pumpkin, pickled onions, coriander, Vegan Taco Sauce, Salsa Roja
Happy Trail, 3.0
– Savoury trail mix of toasted pepitas, sunflower seeds, coconut bacon and spicy almonds
Originally based in the back of Brewtopia Home Brew Supplies in the central Wellington district of Te Aro, the growing range and demand for Te Aro Brewing Co’s beers has necessitated a move of operations to Beertown in Upper Hutt.
Concord – Hazy APA, 5.5%
Dragon – APA, 5.7%
Razzle Dazzle – NZ Pilsner, 5.1%
Robbers Dog – Cherry Berliner Weisse, 2.5%
Ultravox – Vienna Lager, 5%
Weasel Juice – West Coast IPA, 6.5%
The Crab Shack is a coastal/Cape Cod themed casual dining and drinking experience. Specialising in seafood with a special emphasis on crab yet including other fabulous meals.
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Seafood
Cajun fish Po’ Boy, 9.0
– Kapiti Tarakihi fillet, blackened cajun spice, chilli-lime sauce, sour cream & iceberg, New Orleans French bread
Fried Chicken Po’ Boy, 9.0
– Spicy Southern fried chicken, pickles, slaw with blue cheese mayo & red pepper sauce, New Orleans French bread
Gochujang pork belly, 9.0
– Slow roasted pork belly, marinated in Korean gochujang chilli sauce with kimchi-slaw, sesame mayo & crispy shallots
Jerk Steak, 9.0
– Charcoal fired Jerk sirloin steak, chipotle corn salsa & guacamole
Texas BBQ pulled pork Po’ Boy, 9.0
– 12hr marinade, slow braised pork, pickled red cabbage & jalapeno creme fraiche, New Orleans French bread
Makikihi Fries, 5.0
– The best potato chips in NZ – Makikihi fries with aioli & Shack tomato relish
We pride ourselves on creating authentic Greek food. Our signature dishes include a variety of meat and vegetarian souvlaki, burgers, salads and Greek sweets.
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Greek Street Food
Greek Salad, 9.0
– Traditional Greek Salad with either grilled meats or grilled halloumi
– Grilled meats\halloumi served on a warm pita bread with tomato,onion,fries and tzatziki sauce
Spinach Pie, 7.0
– Fresh spinach and feta, ricotta and mozzarella cheese baked inside layers of homemade pastry
– served with tzatziki sauce or Parmesan cheese
– Chopped almonds and walnuts, sweetened with honey syrup inside layers of filo pastry
The Hungry Monkey is a family owned and operated food truck. It was founded with a heart full of passion for cooking, baking and all things food.
We also have gluten free and vegetarian options so everyone is welcome!
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Malaysian Street Food
Bao Bun Burger & Roasted Pork Belly, 9.0
– Handcrafted pillow soft bao bun served with roasted pork belly, apple sauce, pickle and salad
Bao Bun Burger & Tempura Tofu, 9.0
– Handcrafted pillow soft bao bun served with tempura tofu, home made sauce, seaweed, pickle and salad
Beer battered Curly Potato, 6.5
– Curly potato dipped in beer batter, deep fried to golden brown and served with a selection of salt
Banana fritters and ice cream, 8.0
– Deep fried banana fritters served a vanilla ice cream with a selection of toppings
What is Sushi Burrito? put simply it’s when Mexican burrito meets Japanese sushi.
We take a sheet of sushi seaweed, cover it with rice, add a ton of salad, next comes your main fillings followed by Japanese radish, seaweed and some crunchy dried shallots and then its time roll.
FESTIVAL CUISINE: JAPANESE
Chicken luster bowl, 9.0
– Teriyaki chicken, fresh veg, pickle, seaweed salad, kewpie mayo & teriyaki sauce
Firebird bowl, 9.0
– Spicy fried chicken, fresh veg, pickle, seaweed salad, kewpie mayo and spicy sauce
Scratchy vegetarian bowl, 9.0
– Crispy tempura vegetable, fresh veg, pickle, seaweed salad, kewpie mayo and teriyaki sauce
JFC bowl, 9.0
– Karaage fried chicken, fresh veg, pickle, seaweed salad, kewpie mayo and garlic miso sauce
JFC BURGER, 9.0
– Karaage chicken, lettuce, coleslaw, pickle, kewpie mayo & garlic miso sauce
Sawmill is an independent, New Zealand owned brewery run by a small and talented team led by Mike Sutherland and Kirsty McKay.
We appreciate our place. This raw landscape has a bearing on everything we do and people here are resourceful, creative and hardworking.
We brew just out of Matakana in a paddock tucked under Mt Tamahunga. Sawmill beer is very firmly of this place. It is beer with roots.
12 Gauge – Strong Lager, 6.5%
Aotearoa IPA #15 – Hazy Nelson Sauvin + Motueka – Hazy IPA, 6%
Extra Pale Ale – XPA, 4.9%
Peach Sour – Sour, 4.5%
The Doctor – Doppelbock, 6.5%
We’ve nicknamed our brewing style ‘village craft’ because we specialise in small batches and create everything at our brewery in the heart of Te Aro. We’re constantly energised by this city – our village that is Wellington – and its vibrant community.
Our beers range a spectrum of styles; from easy-drinking crowd favourites, to traditional ‘old world’ recipes, and experimental, new world flavours. Each brew is different, and through our craft, we want to help everyone find something to excite their unique taste and share the experience of delicious craft beer.
Brain Fog Hazy IPA – 6.3%
Caped Cascader APA – 5.3%
Ginger Rush Brewed Ginger Beer – 5.5%
Oatmeal Stout – 4.9%
Pacific Pale Ale – 4.9%
Strawberry Sour – 4.2%
One of those breweries began as a backyard operation in the hills above Waikanae. It was founded by Carl Vasta, an engineer with the tastebuds of a wine critic. Before too long, he’d managed to brew a superb range of ales, porters and pilsners for his friends under the name Tuatara!
Frenzied American Pilsner – 6%
Hazy Pale Ale – 5.5%
Pacific Pale Ale – 4.4%
Pomegranate and Orange Blossom Sour Ale – 4.4%
Worldly beers from Kingsland, Auckland.
Urbanaut craft beer is made for the worldly explorer. The one who finds comfort in unfamiliar surroundings, thrives off a foreign atmosphere, and uses diverse urban environments to shape their perspective as a global citizen.
Brixton Pale Ale – 4.4%
Kingsland Pilsner – 4.5%
Monterey West Coast IPA – 6.7%
Newtown Hazy Pale Ale – 4.8%
Queen Pineapple Sour – 4%
Roxbury Hazy IPA – 6%
Locally sourced crafted with care, The Waitoa Social Club is Hataitai’s first nano-brewery and bar.
We’re all about bringing the quality of the city with a vibe of the burbs.
Kia Ora – Pilsner, 4.5%
Mosaniac – IPA, 6%
Navigator Pacific Pale Ale – 4%
Pretty Pretty – Cherry Cola Sour, 5.5%
Kia ora we are Whicked Foods we are a funny kiwi owned and operated food cart. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram to see where will be heading next 😉
CUISINE MENU: Kiwi Kai
Bacon Loaded Fries, 8.0
– Shoestring fries topped with crispy bacon, grated cheese, sour cream and chilli sauce
BBQ Pulled Pork Bap, 9.0
– Pulled pork smothered in Whicked BBQ sauce and melted cheese, served in a steamed bun
Spiced Chicked Burgered, 9.0
Crumbed Chicken pattie, lettuce, beetroot, spiced aioli and grilled onions served between a seeded bun
Whicked Beef Burger, 9.0
– Beef pattie, lettuce, cheese, beetroot, grilled onion, mustard and aioli served in a seeded bun
Hot Chips, 4.0
New Zealand Cider crafted in sunny Hawke’s Bay by a few friends.
It’s craft cider with an Antipodean twist and some important folk even say it’s amongst the best in the world.
Apple Crumble Cider – 5%
Crisp Apple Cider – 5%
Plum Crumble Cider – 4.7%
Alcoholic Ginger Beer – 4.5%
Orange & Grapefruit Seltzer – 4.6%
Guava Seltzer – 4.6%
Experience REAL gourmet Gelato & Sorbet. Made with fresh, premium select ingredients.
FESTIVAL CUISINE: Dessert Truck
Single scoop of gelato/sorbet, 6.0
Double scoop of gelato/sorbet, 8.0
BIG Cookie Sammie, 9.0
– Choose 2 of the same or mix n&’match Zelati Cookies! Choose any flavour scoop and we’ll turn it into our signature BIG Cookie Sammie
Gelato Shake, 9.0
– 2 Scoops, Milk (Dairy or Vegan), Zelati house made sauce and whipped cream
Extra Toppings, 1.0