Beers at the Basin is a licenced liquor event operating under strict regulations. We reserve the right to refuse entry if suitable photo ID cannot be presented on request.
We reserve the right to remove any individuals from the Event whose behaviour prevents other visitors from having a good time. Unacceptable behaviour includes, but isn’t limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
Alcohol sales are closed strictly 30mins before the end of the Event, an announcement will be made reminding you know that sales are going to end.
Once you leave the Event you will not be permitted re-entry.
Alcohol cannot be taken outside the Event.
Please note all bags are subject to inspection at any point during the event. Bottles, cans, glass, food, drink, alcohol, illicit drugs, illegal substances, fireworks, explosives or anything that can be used as a weapon cannot be brought into the Event.
Also please leave your animals, furniture and attitude at home. In order to protect the Basin Reserve, No high heels or stiletto heels are allowed into the Event.
Promotional photos and video will be taken at the Event and by purchasing a ticket and entering the event you give permission for your likeness to be used by Beers at the Basin. If you do not want your image used by Beers at the Basin in any future promotional activity please locate a Beers at the Basin staff member at the event and let them know.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR LIQUOR LICENCE
- You will be refused entry if you are intoxicated
- You will be refused entry if you are a minor
- You will be refused entry if you attempt to bring alcohol into the Event
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone who is intoxicated
- Maximum alcoholic beverages purchased per service
- Drinks can only be served in our Event reusable cup, if you lose your cup this will not be replaced
- Bars close 30 minutes before the end of the Event
- Attendees must finish their alcoholic beverages by 7pm
- Attendees must vacate the event by 7:30pm
- Free water is available via jerry cans on all bars
- Low alcohol beverages are available on all bars
- Non-alcoholic beverages are available via the bars, Mocktail Bar and Redbull Lab
- Food is always available from the food vendors
- Taxis are available from the area outside the entry gates at the end of the Event, or ask one of the event staff to call one for you
- A Safe Zone is available for you to rest/lie down at the Wellington Free Ambulance office
- Anyone deemed intoxicated will be asked to leave the Event at any time during the event, and will not be permitted re-entry into the Event
- There is zero tolerance for unruly or aggressive behaviour
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside the Basin Reserve, no exceptions (there will be a dedicated area outside of the Basin Reserve gates, near the main entry)
- Wristbands and Event currency are your responsibility, any lost wrist bands will not be reimbursed
- All conditions of entry will be strictly enforced, management reserves the right to ask you to leave the Event
Please be prepared to show your valid ID. Beers at the Basin is a restricted event. We are able to accept a New Zealand Driver’s License, a New Zealand or Foreign Passport, Kiwi Access card or a HANZ 18+ card as identification.