Beers at the Basin is a licenced liquor event operating under strict regulations. We reserve the right to refuse entry if suitable photo ID cannot be presented on request.
We reserve the right to remove any individuals from the event whose behaviour prevents other visitors from having a good time. Unacceptable behaviour includes, but isn’t limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
Alcohol sales are closed strictly 30mins before the end of the event, an announcement will be made reminding you know that sales are going to end.
Some other general house keeping rules to be aware of are:
• No high heels or stiletto heels are allowed into the event.
• Children and babies are not permitted under the event restricted liquor license (no exceptions).
• Safe transport options home will be available, if you need a taxi or uber please ask any staff member.
• Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside the Basin Reserve, no exceptions (there will be a dedicated area outside of the Basin Reserve gates, near the main entry)
• No Pass Outs (once you leave the event you wont be allowed back in).
• No furniture, animals, minors, food or drink can be brought into the event.
• Alcohol cannot be taken outside the event.
• You can bring blankets or picnic mats.
• The postponement day as per the terms and conditions is Sunday 2nd December.
• Remember sunscreen, sun hats, rainwear (if required) and warm clothing (no pass outs).
• If you lose your event cup this will not be replaced.
• Gates will open 15 mins before the event starts to allow currency top ups.
• Use the correct lane on entry to the event, to speed up your experience.
Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and by purchasing a ticket and / or attending the event you give permission for your likeness to be used by Beers at the Basin.
If you do not want your image used by Beers at the Basin in any future promotional activity please locate a Beers at the Basin staff member at the event and let them know.
ID Accepted: A HANZ Card, a New Zealand Drivers License, New Zealand or Foreign Passport.